At Cheddon Fitzpaine Church School, we intend to build a Science curriculum which enables children to become enquiry-based learners.
- Recognise the importance of Science in every aspect of daily life.
- Give the teaching and learning of Science the prominence it requires.
- Increase children’s knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Develop children’s scientific skills, through a process of enquiry
- Develop children’s curiosity and encourage respect for all living organisms and the physical environment around them.
The science progression document can be found by clicking here.